Wednesday, August 19, 2015

YOUR IMAGE HAUNTED ME





Welcome friend from flowers country
Remind me of your smile
Claps together watching cabaret
Remind me of your joy character


Walk alone to Chiang Mai
Away from crowded visitors
Enjoy cendol ice, local beverage,
your favourite


Fly to peninsula country
Landing at Subang airport
Speakers turn Malay songs
My heart beat faster,
your favorit


Working in between jilbabs
Malay girl co worker make me at home
But my parents urge not to stay long
My girl asking to return soon

Sail over strait Celebes sea
Lived at the corner of Makati
Enjoy drive colorful Jeepney
Who love the song of Mahal kita *)

Wear the Batik shirt our uniform
Not to forget your image
But we ought to wear Barong Tagalog
But don't worry Mahal kita always on

*) I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment