Sunday, August 30, 2015

MOURNING MORNING




Morning mourning long bell
From the church up the hill
Breeze till my bone
My tears drop and sob

A wise man gone for good
Last night we were teasing aloud
I owe him for dinner out
He longing for fish foods

His comments make my day

Not beyond the border
Green blink I am waiting for
Now is the mourning morning

He wrote in multi color  topics
Sad, happy or religious
Love poem about his romance

Run away from cheating friend

A lots of common interests
Poems of roses and moonlight
Love my poems and writings
Called me a top writer

Love biking make him a masculine
Love sea and lonely villa
In silent we love write imagination
Age gap not a reason

Unconscious tears drop
A mourning morning without his joke
Miss him just click his blog
Good bye dear friend Mr Top 

No comments:

Post a Comment